Learning to paddle or going on paddling trips is a unique, active and fun family experience.
- Family Clinics
- Overnight River Trips
We can custom 'fit' your family paddling vacation needs!
August Family Weeks!
Join us for a full week of family fun.
You pick the type of instruction: kayak or tandem canoe.
- Instruction from 9 a.m. to 12 noon with a break for lunch, followed by the afternoon from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Once you're off the water, the evening is up to you—swimming or a relaxed evening by the campfire.
- Our instructors will customize the course according to your skill levels and interests.
Dates for August Family Weeks 2015: Choose up to any FIVE days during August.
- $295 per child (under 16)
- $450 per adult + $10 membership + HST.
- Family of 4 or more.
Custom Family Courses
Custom family courses are designed to engage and challenge families of all ages and sizes.
Instructors will work to meet goals and keep the course fun and safe for the whole family.
Whether you are at the beginner or intermediate level, we can design a course just for you.
- Choose kayaking, canoeing or river safety and rescue courses.
Give us a call if you would like to book a custom course: 613-758-2772.