Base of operations is located on the shore of the Madawaska River in Palmer Rapids, Ontario, just down stream of the second set of Palmer Rapids.
The Boathouse features woodland and riverside campsites amid majestic pines and a strong sense of community.
On site we have:
- Warm running water in our outdoor sink
- Classy new outhouses with lighting.
- Communal campfire pit by the beach
- BBQ located behind the office
- Indoor classroom and communal 'Paddlers Lounge'
- Camping is on a first-come, first-served basis and is available to ALL throughout the season. (May through October).
- No formal booking is required, however we do book full during Palmer River Fest so register in advance! (May long weekend).
- Whether or not you’re taking a course with us, you are welcome to camp at our site.
- Cost is $10/ night/person
- Family rate of $29/ night/family
- Groups of 5-15= $9/ person/night
- Groups of 15+ =7$/ person/night